Market Development & Maintenance
- Develops new markets for Zimbabwean minerals
- Maintains and grows existing market share in strategic markets
- Promotes minerals produced in Zimbabwe.
- Checks and confirms mineral specifications before export through grading, evaluations or sampling and analysis or combination of any of these.
- Negotiates enters and administers the implementation of sales agreements in keeping with the provisions of the MMCZ Act.
- MMCZ is responsible for the monitoring of markets and the physical movement of the product from the mine location to the point of sale;
- Consolidates Cargo from various producers for onward exports to assist small scale miners to achieve (Economies of scale)
- Negotiates logistics contracts
- Arranges warehousing facilities
- Do export clearance of all mineral exports, except gold and silver.
Advisory Services on Mineral Marketing, Beneficiation and Value Addition
- Gives advice on mineral marketing, beneficiation and mineral value addition
- Gives policy advice on mineral marketing, beneficiation and value addition